1930 Steel Section Properties

I'm working on a renovation/retrofit of an industrial building built in
1930-31 and I haven't been able to find information on a couple of the
sections:

These are the ones I can't find anything close to:

  26" BI 81 (possibly B1, but don't think so) - My 1931 Bethlehem has B26
sections, but nothing lighter than an 85 pounder

  12x8 @ 55  - 1931 Bethlehem (the closest again) has nothing heavier than
than 50#/' for 12x8

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Willcox, SE