How to consider cracking in concrete using FEM?

I have a bridge model in FEA software, 3 spans, both of the piers are RC, Steel box girder, upper part RC. I wanted to see cracking effect in the RC piers and slab but I couldn't. Results are a bit suspicious. I tried it with Nastran but I heard that Nastran cant consider cracking effect. Is there any FEA software which also considers that? Or any other methods? Thanks a lot for and idea or criticism.

Ozturk (Civil Engr.)

Tokyo - Japan