Corrosion Protection again!!

Friends,

Thank you for your useful suggestions However Just after I posed the
question
on corrosion protection I came across a product named Zinga
(www.zinga.be).

The supplier has been making tall claims on its advantages over
galvanization.
They call this process as Zingalization. It is simply a zinc rich
application
with free zinc atoms. This product is supposed to be brush applied or
sprayed.

It is a belgium based company. Since it is introduced first time in
India I
dont know anything about this product. Has any one of you used it. Did
you find
it economical and effective.

In my case I wish to use a brush/spray applied product as the
connections are
welded. This polysulphide based synthetic coating seems to be a good
option
today as it is inert and quite long lasting too.

However in case this so called Zingalization is really good it may be
worthwhile giving a try as a metullargical solution is better than a
synthetic
solution.

Vijay Patil