From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 10:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: cadd AUTOCADD or MICROSTATION

James sums the situation up exactly, look at your client base.  Virtually
all of our clients are using AutoCAD (private commercial building sector).
We have been using AutoCAD for so long, and have so much time and energy
invested in the program, it would be difficult to consider switching even if
a fabulous new product came out.

Paul Feather PE, SE