RE: cadd AUTOCADD or MICROSTATION

Learn them both-they are getting more and more alike. Microstation V8 runs
them both.
I work with both now - We get files from outside vendors in both and we
found it easier to be able to work in both than to try to convert one to the
other.(not that hard if you master both).

Dick Roberts
(Not a young engineer)