RE: incinerator

Thanks Fabio, for the information.
The incinerator is for hospital.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Fabio Zárate [mailto:fzarate(--nospam--at)zyzconsultores.com]
Enviado el: Thursday, August 08, 2002 12:43 PM
Para: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Asunto: Re: incinerator

Dear Raul.
it depends on the features of your project. a mobile plant ? , the nearness
from  public roads,the  local building code.
whether is a large project you should prepare and environmental impact study
to prevent a feasible accident.
I took part in a large project of 60 ton/day of municipal waste and we carry
out the design with a warehouse with concrete structure, concrete block
masonry, and  framed steel roof, for the charge and discharge area, but the
(hole incinerator) heater and scrubber device were  outside. Perhaps for a
hospital hazardous waste incinerator with an eventual usage ,not continuous,
you need to be inside.
For general information, Visit Epa Page. www.epa.gov

Fabio Zárate
Civil Structural Engineer