Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
moment frame to grade beam connection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: moment frame to grade beam connection
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:25:30 -0700
I'm sure this question has been posed before, don't remember the response, can't find it in the archives and don't find the answer in the code....
What level forces need be evaluated for this connection? I don't think omega level but need some reinforcement of my opinion.
- Prev by Subject: Minimum wood panel widths for wood diaphragms
- Next by Subject: moment frame to grade beam connection
- Previous by thread: Re: How to consider cracking in concrete using FEM?
- Next by thread: moment frame to grade beam connection