Re: MathCAD

Guatam,

You've gotten excellent replies from the list members about Mathcad and
Excel -- more than I would have been able to offer.  I especially like
Mathcad's ability to handle units -- and, the program automatically alerts
you to unit inconsistencies.  However, using units in empirical formulas
gets frustrating because constants generally are not unitless and you have
to figure out the units appropriate to each of the constants.  I still
prefer Mathcad for most of the problems I need to solve.

Nels