From: Peieng5590(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Peieng5590(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 11:18 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Flag pole

I need pointed in the right direction for getting an appropriate loading
from a flag. I am just designing the foundation. I cannot not seem to find
information what load to use for a flag of a certain size based on IBC 2000.

Any help or info to where this could be found is appreciated.

Jeff Fertich. PE
Gettsburg, PA