bridge dynamic analysis

hello,

I am studying the effect of wind on bridges.

More precisely ,i am searching for informations concerning the dynamic analysis and the behavior of the bridge when it enters in resonnance.

Does anybody know about some useful sites explaining this effect ?
or do you have some informations to share?

Any guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Pierre Kassaa