DETAILING SOFTWARE (XSTEEL)

Dear Sirs,
As I told you on other e-mail, my friend is now engaged in other kind of business and that is why he is selling his licenses of VisualAnalysis and VisualDesign.

Now he is also selling his license of Xsteel 5.4 with authorization from Tekla. If you are interested in buying this detailing software license at an excellent price, please contact me privately.

Best regards,

Juan J. Treff