Post-Tensioned Slab on Grade

I have a residential project that requires post-tensioned slab on grade, and
I need someone to do the slab and foundation part. The same design will be
repeated on 9 lots. The project is in the Los Angeles-San Fernando Valley
area.

If you are interested, please email me privately.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.