Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Pile Load Testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Pile Load Testing
- From: "Kausik" <kaushikd(--nospam--at)lntecc.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:35:33 +0530
- Disposition-notification-to: "Kausik" <kaushikd(--nospam--at)lntecc.com>
I am suppose to prepare a Method Statement on procedures of Pile Load Testing.
The piles are bored cast in-situ, and diameter = 500.
Length of piles are 24M.
Now we shall be conducting Routine load test on 1.5% pile. All the three load tests shall be carried out; vertical, uplift & horizontal.
But till now whatever I have got from building codes is only some sketchy details. In ASTM there is wide reference on the procedures.
I require a copy of the same. Does anybody has the *.pdf files which they can email to me.
Telephone 91 33 288 2601
Fax 91 33 288 1225
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Dutta;Kausik FN:Kausik Dutta ORG:;EDRC KKRO TEL;WORK;VOICE:+33 2882601 TEL;WORK;FAX:+33 2881225 ADR;WORK:;Kanak Building, 41 Chowringhee Road LABEL;WORK:Kanak Building, 41 Chowringhee Road X-WAB-GENDER:2 URL;WORK:http://lntecc.com BDAY:19671101 EMAIL;INTERNET:kausik_tanik2002(--nospam--at)banglalive.com EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:kaushikd(--nospam--at)lntecc.com REV:20020814T040533Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: RE: Pier And Beam Foundation - Uplift
- Next by Subject: Re: Plug Welding
- Previous by thread: Re: Lintels and their design
- Next by thread: Fluorogold slide bearing alternatives