Pile Load Testing

I am suppose to prepare a Method Statement on procedures of Pile Load Testing.
The piles are bored cast in-situ, and diameter = 500.
Length of piles are 24M.
Now we shall be conducting Routine load test on 1.5% pile. All the three load tests shall be carried out; vertical, uplift & horizontal.
But till now whatever I have got from building codes is only some sketchy details. In ASTM there is wide reference on the procedures.
I require a copy of the same. Does anybody has the *.pdf files which they can email to me.

Kausik Dutta
Kolkata
Telephone 91 33 288 2601
Fax 91 33 288 1225

GIF image

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Dutta;Kausik
FN:Kausik Dutta
ORG:;EDRC KKRO
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+33 2882601
TEL;WORK;FAX:+33 2881225
ADR;WORK:;Kanak Building, 41 Chowringhee Road
LABEL;WORK:Kanak Building, 41 Chowringhee Road
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL;WORK:http://lntecc.com
BDAY:19671101
EMAIL;INTERNET:kausik_tanik2002(--nospam--at)banglalive.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:kaushikd(--nospam--at)lntecc.com
REV:20020814T040533Z
END:VCARD