RE: Light Gauge Steel Seismic Design

Thank you.
I am aware of Dr. Serrette's @ Santa Clara University
work regarding testing of plywood sheathed LGS
shearwalls and also of the 2 pages of wood sheathing
over light gauge framing provisions in chapter 22 of the
UBC.  The wood sheathing provides ductility to the light
gauge steel lateral force resisting system.  I was more
interested in studies of light gauge members themselves
resisting cyclic loading as they are more brittle.  Wood
members are more ductile than light gauge steel members
and, therefore, light gauge steel lateral force
resisting elements should probably have a lower R
value.  Also, Hardy's walls code report and load values
are not based upon testing, but upon calculations
(reference ICBO staff).  They have testing, but the
reports and load values are not based on the testing.
Are there any other studies or testing of light gauge
steel (without wood or other material elements) that
anyone is aware?