fusion bonded epoxy coated reinforcement

Our DOT requires "fusion bonded" epoxy coated reinforcement for certain applications.  The epoxy coated standard that they refer to is ASTM A775.  I don't have this standard.  Can any of you tell me whether there are any other types of epoxy coating in this standard - or am I safe in referring to the standard alone without indicating "fusion bonded".

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates