From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 9:52 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: codifying engineering judgement, not possible

I actually perferred to do the structural problems on the civil PE
exam...I couldn't do a waste water problem (no would want to) even if I
was knee deep in $hit (sorry, could help the pun).  And I thought that the
Structural I exam was way easier for me than the Civil exam, mainly
because it was testing me on things that I did day to day (I don't do
horizontal curves or channel flow, but I do design reinforced concrete
beams, etc).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI