SEAOC Santa Barbara Convention Registration

Dear SEAINT Member:

Don't forget to register for the SEAOC Annual Convention. I hear it is selling out faster than anticipated. As you probably know, it is one of the best structural conventions in the country.

Online registration and list of technical presentations can be found on our web site at:

http://www.seaint.org/seaocconvention/convention2002/

Thanks

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT