Stainless Steel

Can anyone tell me what specification/standard is currently being used for the design of structural stainless steel?

I am aware of SSINA and the, "Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Stainless Steel Structural Members (ANSI/ASCE-9-90)." However, I have not been able to find this publication. Does anyone know where I can find this? I also went back through the list archives for information. I saw the thread on stainless steel design. However, no one really gave a definitive answer on the design code. I understand there are special considerations for stainless steel - I just would like to find a comprehensive reference document to help with my design.

Any suggestions?

Gina T. Gobo, P.E.
Carter & Burgess, Inc
Facilities - Structural Engineering
Seattle, WA
Ph. 425-822-7096
Fax 425-822-7246
gobogt(--nospam--at)c-b.com
http://www.c-b.com
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4807.2300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px"
bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Can anyone tell me what specification/standard is currently being used for
the design of structural stainless&nbsp;steel? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am aware of SSINA and the, "Specification for the Design of Cold Formed
Stainless Steel Structural Members (ANSI/ASCE-9-90)." However, I have not been
able to find this publication. Does anyone know where I can find this? I also
went back through the list archives for information. I saw the thread on
stainless steel design. However, no one really gave a definitive answer on the
design code. I understand there are special considerations for stainless steel -
I just would like to find a comprehensive reference document to help with my
design. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any suggestions? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gina T. Gobo, P.E.<BR>Carter &amp; Burgess, Inc<BR>Facilities - Structural
Engineering<BR>Seattle, WA<BR>Ph. 425-822-7096<BR>Fax 425-822-7246<BR><A
href="mailto:gobogt(--nospam--at)c-b.com">gobogt(--nospam--at)c-b.com</A><BR><A
href="http://www.c-b.com";>http://www.c-b.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>