Re: Building Permit in Monterey County

Get ahold of Joshua Marrow with Simpson Gumpertz & Heger in San Francisco.  He has done some work on this subject and is presenting a paper at the 2002 SEAOC Annual Convention related to this subject.  The Wine industry as a whole is concerned about the possible vulnerability of all their fermentation and storage tanks during an earthquake. It should be a very interesting presentation, some shake table reseach has been done I believe

Michael Cochran S.E.
Technical Chairman
2002 SEAOC Convention