Impact resistance of fiber reinforced concrete

Hello,

I am required to design fiber reinforced concrete
targets to withstand the hits of projectiles of
certain calibres.  Could you please recommend some
references about the topic?  This is a part of my
master thesis, and I have almost a year to complete
the design but I need a starting point.  Thanks in
advance.

Best Regards

Alp Eren Yurtseven