RE: wine tanks

On a similar note are the storage racks that you see at the huge warehouses
which have more visitor than the winery - home depot, Costco etc. in
particular. These are stacked with heavy items to the  roof.  These are
mostly not anchored - correct me if I am wrong.

- Aswin
Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.
Engineer, Structural; SHA Coffman Engineers, CA
T: 818.285.2650; F: 818.285.2651
rangaswamy(--nospam--at)sha.coffman.com
www.coffman.com