Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CONTROL OF SLAB VIBRATION[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CONTROL OF SLAB VIBRATION
- From: Puebla Raul <rpuebla(--nospam--at)cee.gov.ec>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:53:59 -0500
Title: Seismic Base Shear - Tank With Supported Bottom
THERE IS ONE SLAB THAT PRESENTS PROBLEMS OF VIBRATION FOR THAT WHICH
I AM DESIGNING A STRENGTHENING.
THE SLAB IS RETICULAR OF 8.5 M OF SPAN WITH BEAMS OF 0.4*0.6. And THICKNESS IS 0.25 M
MI IDEA IS to PLACE TWO METALLIC TUBULAR BEAMS BELOW SLAB OF 250X300 MM.
MY PRINCIPAL IDEA it is to CHANGE FIRST VERTICAL VIBRATION MODE AND to TAKE AND TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE PERIOD THAT IT PRODUCE WITH THE WALKING OF PEOPLE ( 2 TO 4 CPS)
THE CONSULTATION IS THAT IF SOMEBODY KNOWS OR IN THE PAST WORKED WHIT THIS TYPE OF STRENGHTENING. TO AVOID THIS PROBLEM OF VIBRATIONS IN RETICULAR SLAB.
ANY IDEA IS VERY IMPORTANT.
======================================================================================NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Contract rates
- Next by Subject: RE: CONTROL OF SLAB VIBRATION
- Previous by thread: Re: Point loads on strip footings
- Next by thread: RE: CONTROL OF SLAB VIBRATION