From: Aswin Rangaswamy [mailto:rangaswamy(--nospam--at)sha.coffman.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:49 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: wine tanks

On a similar note are the storage racks that you see at the huge warehouses
which have more visitor than the winery - home depot, Costco etc. in
particular. These are stacked with heavy items to the  roof.  These are
mostly not anchored - correct me if I am wrong.

- Aswin
Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.
Engineer, Structural; SHA Coffman Engineers, CA
T: 818.285.2650; F: 818.285.2651
rangaswamy(--nospam--at)sha.coffman.com
www.coffman.com