From: Cratylus Consulting Group [mailto:cratylus(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 6:45 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Floor finish requirements

You will need to consult ACI 302.1R; Guide for Concrete Floor and Slab
Construction and/or
ACI 360R; Design of Slabs on Grade.
Steven A.
Los Angeles

jccpc wrote:

What floor finish requirements are there, if any, in ACI 318-95 or other
versions? Many thanks. James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
Pennington, NJ
http://expertpages.com/jccpc