Ynt: Re: Base Plate for Moment Frame-Shear Transfer

list,
Can anyone advice me a reference or a code about the earthquake effects in a water storage tank. (either rectangular or cylindrical)
I need the vertical distribution and the intensity of the force to be arise along the wall due to a quake action.

Thanks,
Bülent Deveci

Internet'e Turk Nokta Net'in ISDN hizmeti ile bağlanın, hızınızı ikiye katlayın!
http://abonelik.turk.net/isdn_kamp.asp