Re: Floor finish requirements

Tom,
My error on this topic - I tought the thread related to type of slab (i.e., Type- B, Type-C...) as well as trowelling finishes and so forth. I see now that this thread was more specific to tolerances.
My appologies.

Steven A.
Los Angeles

THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com wrote:

ACI 301-99, which is now simply "Specifications for Structural Concrete", definitely covers floor finishes.  Section 5.3.3 is very extensive however it does reference ACI 117 for the actual tolerance's.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

Cratylus Consulting Group <cratylus(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>

08/23/2002 12:33 AM
Please respond to seaint