From: Bülent Deveci [mailto:bulentdeveci(--nospam--at)turk.net]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 10:15 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Ynt: Re: Base Plate for Moment Frame-Shear Transfer

list,
Can anyone advice me a reference or a code about the earthquake effects in a
water storage tank. (either rectangular or cylindrical)
I need the vertical distribution and the intensity of the force to be arise
along the wall due to a quake action.

Thanks,
Bülent Deveci

Internet'e Turk Nokta Net'in ISDN hizmeti ile baglanin, hizinizi ikiye
katlayin!
http://abonelik.turk.net/isdn_kamp.asp