From: Bülent Deveci [mailto:bulentdeveci(--nospam--at)turk.net]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 12:43 PM
To: bulentdeveci(--nospam--at)turk.net
Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: earthquake effects on concrete storage tanks

(note: As my first question was send with a wrong subject, I'm asking again)

ist,
Can anyone advice me a reference or a code about the earthquake effects in a
water storage tank. (either rectangular or cylindrical)
I need the vertical distribution and the intensity of the force to be arise
along the wall due to a quake action.

Thanks,
Bülent Deveci

Internet'e Turk Nokta Net'in ISDN hizmeti ile baðlanýn, hýzýnýzý ikiye
katlayýn!
<http://www.turk.net/redir/r_izle.asp?Adparam=668&link=http://abonelik.turk.
net/isdn_kamp.asp>