Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 2:13 AM
Subject: earthquake effects on concrete storage tanks

(note: As my first question was send with a wrong subject, I'm asking again)

list,
Can anyone advice me a reference or a code about the earthquake effects in a water storage tank. (either rectangular or cylindrical)
I need the vertical distribution and the intensity of the force to be arise along the wall due to a quake action.

Thanks,
Bülent Deveci

Internet'e Turk Nokta Net'in ISDN hizmeti ile baðlanýn, hýzýnýzý ikiye katlayýn!
http://abonelik.turk.net/isdn_kamp.asp