Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Point loads on strip footings Chanced anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Point loads on strip footings Chanced anchors
- From: CTFAIA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:24:33 EDT
One concern I would have using Chance anchors is that the "footing" could caused
diffrential selttlement due to the increase bearing capacity at the point load while
the remainder of the existing footing has lessor psf capacity and now prone to diffrential settlement.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Point loads on strip footings
- Next by Subject: Post-Installed Anchors and Cold Joints
- Previous by thread: Re: Define: "soff" related to slab crack control
- Next by thread: Windows Cracking