RE: Glass Cracking

Thanks, Jeff,

I will keep all the suggestions in mind if I have to look into the glass
cracking further.  I am filing all of these comments in a separate file so
that I can have them available, if and when.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Jeff Smith wrote:

. > Roger,

. > You might look into Stevens comment about the insulation. I have also
. > heard of people using the foam insulation around window RO's, the foam can
. > create enough pressure to cause problems, good intensions gone wrong. What
. > kind of windows are they, wood, vinyl, aluminum? If you find out, you try
. > a google search for known problems. What kind of glass is it?

. > jeff