Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Testing Concrete samples[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Testing Concrete samples
- From: Nacionales Alex <acnacionales(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 02:05:11 -0700 (PDT)
What is the standard specifications for curing and testing concrete cylinders.
I was told that by one engineer that to immerse the samples in water for 25 days and remove from the water and test it after 28 days.
Thanks for any input.
Alex Nacionales, C.E.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
- Prev by Subject: test please delete
- Next by Subject: Re: Testing Concrete samples
- Previous by thread: Windows Cracking
- Next by thread: Re: Testing Concrete samples