RE: wine tanks

I was talking to an architect about a small private residence wine making
facility in a new structure in Sonoma county, the tanks are small as well.
(I am not working  on it) The architect told me that the tanks would be
bolted down for permit and final inspection, and then unbolted later. I
think the tank suppliers are suggesting this.