Re: earthquake effects on concrete storage tanks

Bulent,

I've seen some materials written about the "sloshing effect," or "slosh" in relation to earthquake.  Can't put my finger on it, but I think these are keywords worth searching on.

Tom

Group Mackenzie
0690 S.W. Bancroft Street
Portland, OR 97239-0039
Phone (503) 224-9560
Fax (503) 228-1285
<http://www.groupmackenzie.com>
This e-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, access is prohibited.  As e-mail can be altered, its integrity is not guaranteed.