RE: earthquake effects on concrete storage tanks

Tank seismic accelerated fluids are broken up into 2 components:
1. Impulsive (rigid)
2. Convective (sloshing)

See the NEHRP Provisions and Commentary for a guide, reference list, and
commentary.

RE: FEMA 368 and 369.
http://www.bssconline.org/

Regards,