Mechanical vibration

We have a structural third floor composed of concrete slab on steel beams and columns. Three industrial washers will be installed on this floor and therefore will impart a dynamic load (vibration) to the structure. I have the operating frequency of this equipment and the building information. I believe that I should calculate the natural frequency of this floor and compare it with the washer frequency. Does anybody know of a good reference to deal with this type of structural problem?

Javier Encinas
Encinas & Associates