Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: off topic - Excel Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: off topic - Excel Question
- From: Jeremy Kuhn <jkuhn(--nospam--at)americancrane.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:36:54 -0400
Go to view – then headers/footers – then custom footer – then there is an icon (2nd from the right) that you click on to insert file name.
Jeremy Kuhn, P.E.
I posted this to the Microsoft Excel Newsgroup but got no response. I was wondering if any of you might know the answer:
Is there any way of inserting the file path and name at the bottom of an excel document (like you can in Word in the footer)?
S. Peoples, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: off topic - Excel Question
- Next by Subject: RE: off topic - Excel Question
- Previous by thread: AWS CWE (was: off topic - Excel Question)
- Next by thread: RE: off topic - Excel Question