From: Richard M. Beldyk, PE, NSPE, CWEng, CPE [mailto:rich(--nospam--at)usbridge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 7:51 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: off topic - Excel Question

Click on Page Setup ( Under the File pulldown) then click on Header/Footer.

At this point you can create a custom header or footer with the file name, date, time page no. etc.

Rich

Professional Engineer - Delaware 6788, Maine 9987, Maryland 26594, Michigan 6201048734, Ohio E-66691, Oklahoma 20523, Pennsylvania PE061240, Virginia 37138
Registered Member - International Registry of Professional Engineers - Certificate IR101
AWS Certified Welding Engineer - Certificate  0009Eng
AFE Certified Plant Engineer - Certificate 4582