From: "Javier Encinas" <jencinas(--nospam--at)coqui.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Mechanical vibration

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C24DFD.9B398D20

We have a structural third floor composed of concrete slab on steel =
beams and columns. Three industrial washers will be installed on this =
floor and therefore will impart a dynamic load (vibration) to the =
structure. I have the operating frequency of this equipment and the =
building information. I believe that I should calculate the natural =
frequency of this floor and compare it with the washer frequency. Does =
anybody know of a good reference to deal with this type of structural =
problem?

Javier Encinas
Encinas & Associates