Fibermesh in concrete over metal pan deck.

In accordance with an ICBO report, I spec'd fibermesh as an acceptable substitute for the welded wire fabric that is typical used in the concrete that is poured over metal pan deck.  Standard composite deck, floor construction.

Well the concrete floor has cracked quite a bit.  Say 1/16" cracks occuring in a real rough 15' to 20' grid pattern.  First time I've seen this happen in a concrete floor and I suspect the fibermesh is to blame.  Anyone out there have an identical experience?

Tim Spengler PE,SE