RE: Flyash

Maximum obtainable compressive strength of high volume
fly ash concretes can be comparable with those
concretes containing somewhat lower amounts of mineral
admixtures if necessary cautions are taken (e.g use of
superplasticizers).  Purdy's Wharf Development in
Halifax Canada includes two 22 story office buildings,
where HVFA concrete is used.  I can give exact figures
in another e-mail but HVFA concrete can be safely used
for structural work.

Best Regards

Alp Eren Yurtseven C.E