Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Flyash[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Flyash
- From: "Foy, Warren" <Warren.Foy(--nospam--at)mhgrp.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:48:46 -0400
In my view, 50% fly ash is too much. FWIW, the Corps of Engineers guide specification requires a minimum of 15% and a maximum of 35%. Navy Guide specs allow up to 40%. I normally reduce these maximums to 25%.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Flyash
- Next by Subject: RE: Flyash
- Previous by thread: RE: Flyash
- Next by thread: RE: Flyash