Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Seismic Hazard Maps for Eastern Venezuela S.A.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Seismic Hazard Maps for Eastern Venezuela S.A.
- From: "Astrum Ingenieria, C.A:" <astruming(--nospam--at)iamnet.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:36:10 -0400
e-mail José Grases at FUNVISIS dptoct(--nospam--at)funvisis.internet.ve . They developed Venezuela's Seismic Standards for Buildings Analysis & Design (COVENIN 1756-98).
I think that ground accelerations shown in this Standard are for 10% chance of being exceeded in 50 years, so you better check with Dr. Grases.
He can also address you to some studies made in the past by INTEVEP related to Seismic Risks in Venezuela's Caribbean Coasts.
Hope this help you,
Marcos J Salom
- Prev by Subject: Fw: Seismic Hazard Maps for Eastern Venezuela S.A.
- Next by Subject: A seismic question with no (easy) answer?!
- Previous by thread: Fw: Seismic Hazard Maps for Eastern Venezuela S.A.
- Next by thread: Flyash