LRFD Limit States

I am trying to review LRFD design limit states (I took the steel design course in 1976 and have forgotten everything).  Could someone please give me the applicable formulae for the various limit states listed below?  It would be preferable for the actual equations, but if specific chapters and verses could be provided, that would be of tremendous help.  I have at my disposal volumes 1 & 2 of the ASD and volumes 1 & 2 of the LRFD and nothing else.  I just want to make sure I get to the right starting point and assign the correct corresponding equation to each state.  It's obvious that I should re take the course or buy better reference books, but that's not feasible.  Thanks all.

Ref:  "Connections: Art, Science, and Information in the Quest for Economy and Safety", William A. Thornton, PhD, PE

BOLT SHEAR FRACTURE
BOLT SHEAR/TENSION FRACTURE
WHITMORE YIELD
WHITMORE BUCKLING
TEAROUT FRACTURE
BEARING
GROSS SECTION YIELD
NET SECTION FRACTURE
FILLET WELD FRACTURE
BEAM WEB YIELD (BEYOND K DISTANCE)
BENDING (INCLUDING PRYING ACTION) YIELD
BENDING (INCLUDING PRYING ACTION) FRACTURE

Rob Hale