Re: LRFD Limit States

Part 2 of the silver-bound LRFD 2nd edition covers most of these conditions
very well.  Also, the latest edition of the LRFD Code is a free download from
AISC.  I recommend you review these two sources and return with any questions
you might have AFTER reading them carefully (since your list is incomplete).

-Keith Fix, PE
-Little rock, Arkansas