RE: LRFD Limit States

The latest edition of the AISC LRFD Specification is available in PDF format
as a free download.

A list of their free downloads may be found at:

http://www.aisc.org/Template.cfm?Section=Free_Downloads&Template=/TaggedPage
/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=16&ContentID=4088

Sorry the URL is so long; you may have to cut-and-paste.