RE: Fibermesh in concrete over metal pan deck.

What you have observed is the rule, not the exception with polypropylene
fibers.  You will get fewer cracks, but they will be wider.  And they will
not be able to retain aggregate interlock and will curl differentially.
Then you will have a tripping hazard.  If you inject the cracks, count on
about $5 per lineal foot.  It makes the WWR look like a bargain.

I have had to clean up this mess on several projects where polypropylene
fibers were used.  I have responded to this at length in the past.  Do a
search on this list.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague