Re: Glass Cracking

Ron,

No, I don't know any of the particulars about the glass.  This will be
another consideration that I will add to my list.

Thanks.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Ron Martin wrote:

. > Do you know if both interior and exterior panes are of equal thickness and
. > strength?  Exterior pane may be a stronger pane.

. > Ron Martin
. > Tuscaloosa, AL