Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Repairing concrete metal deck.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint Listserv" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Repairing concrete metal deck.
- From: "Barry H. Welliver" <barrywelliver2(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:49:19 -0600
Opinions Wanted:, (some experience required/desired)
I have a project where plumbing was installed incorrectly in a concrete metal deck on steel joists. Because the concrete is the finish for the floor it is necessary to remove and re-pour an approximately 8’x8’ section. The questions are is it possible to just cut the upper thickness of concrete, remove it, and re-pour (with appropriate doweling etc.) or should the entire pan be removed and replaced??
I suspect the concrete removal option may be difficult. Has anyone had experience with this?
Barry H. Welliver
- Prev by Subject: reinforced concrete DOMES
- Next by Subject: Re: Repairing concrete metal deck.
- Previous by thread: Concrete friction angle
- Next by thread: Re: Repairing concrete metal deck.