Fwd: Convention Hotel Reservations

Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:22:34 -0700
From: Doug Thompson <dougt(--nospam--at)stbse.com>
Subject: Convention Hotel Reservations
To: seaoc-convention(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Hi everyone,
Well it looks as though we have a convention!

The hotel (and our room block) was all but empty until this week.  This week has been very massive in convention and hotel reservations.

As of today,  the hotel is full for Friday and Saturday nights, they only have a few rooms available for Wed and Thurs nights.

For those that you know or that ask, please tell anyone who still needs a room (and one is not available at Fess Parker's), that they can obtain a room at.

Radisson Hotel Santa Barbara
111 East Cabrillo Blvd.
Phone: 805-963-0744
www.radisson.com

You can walk from the Radisson Hotel to Fess Parkers's Resort in a couple of blocks.

For the overflow, I have arrainged for a room block (with no guaranteed minimum) with the following rates under "Structural Engineers Assoc. of Calif":
Wednesday and Thursday nights  $129.00
Friday and Saturday nights $189.00

Doug Thompson
 Registration at http://www.seaint.org