Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fwd: Convention Hotel Reservations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Fwd: Convention Hotel Reservations
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:08:11 -0700
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:22:34 -0700Hi everyone,
From: Doug Thompson <dougt(--nospam--at)stbse.com>
Subject: Convention Hotel Reservations
Organization: STB Structural Engineers
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4133.2400
Well it looks as though we have a convention!
The hotel (and our room block) was all but empty until this week. This week has been very massive in convention and hotel reservations.
As of today, the hotel is full for Friday and Saturday nights, they only have a few rooms available for Wed and Thurs nights.
For those that you know or that ask, please tell anyone who still needs a room (and one is not available at Fess Parker's), that they can obtain a room at.
Radisson Hotel Santa Barbara
111 East Cabrillo Blvd.
You can walk from the Radisson Hotel to Fess Parkers's Resort in a couple of blocks.
For the overflow, I have arrainged for a room block (with no guaranteed minimum) with the following rates under "Structural Engineers Assoc. of Calif":
Wednesday and Thursday nights $129.00
Friday and Saturday nights $189.00
Registration at http://www.seaint.org
- Prev by Subject: RE: CONTROL OF SLAB VIBRATION
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Convention Registration
- Previous by thread: Online Registration deadline extended
- Next by thread: problem with sap2000 on nonlinear dynamic analysis.